Effective April 27, 2021
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
AllayPay may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. AllayPay may send emails such as company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving these types of emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Disclosure and Protection of Information Collected To the extent permitted or required by law, or in order to provide you with the products and services you desire to purchase, we may need to share information with trusted third parties in which we disclose the information we collect, as described above, to banks (for processing your payment), business partners, affiliates, and the representatives who (i) service our customers, including, but not limited to, obtaining commercial and credit information to establish, maintain or renew a customer contract; and (ii) if we have a commercially justifiable reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against a cardholder or someone fraudulently using personal information contained on a credit card) who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) to or with our rights or property, customers or other users of our website(s), or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. In addition, we may transmit your personally identifiable information to service providers who assist us or our business partners in processing orders and shipping products to you. Additionally, in the event that AllayPay or any of its business partners sells their assets, business or controlling interest in such company, in whole or in part, or if they enters into a merger with another unrelated entity, then such personal information shall be considered as a part of its business assets and accordingly may be transferred and/or assigned as part of such transaction. Apart from the above-described transfers and permitted use of your personal information, we do not sell any of our customer information. In order to make sure that our information is accurate, updated and secure, we take the following additional measures:
- Current Information: We strive to keep our records regarding customer information current and accurate. If any of our customers have reason to believe that our records are not current or are inaccurate, we will update the information in a timely manner.
- Limited Access: Our employees have been educated on the importance of customer privacy and confidentiality and have been trained in the proper handling of customer information and instructed to adhere to the strictest of security measures set in place. Employee access to a customer’s confidential information is only granted on a need-to-know basis.
- Electronic Information Secure: All information that is stored electronically is secured by PCI DSS available technology, including but not limited to firewalls and data encryption. Any credit card information you enter on one of our Payment Technologies websites or platforms is strongly encrypted by industry-standard protocol, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Such site(s) uses SSL to communicate with secure browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and other browsers. These browsers encrypt your credit card and personally identifiable information in a way that makes it extremely difficult for anyone to intercept and misuse while being transmitted between your computer and our server. Once you have completed your order online, our security procedures do not end. We take appropriate precautions to protect the security and privacy of the information stored on our computer networks. Many of the systems which store your personally identifiable information are not connected to the Internet, reducing the likelihood of security breaches. Our systems are also housed in secure data storage facilities, and access to your data by our employees is limited to a “need to know” basis, controlled by password protected systems, and monitored for abuse. It is important to note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, although we take all reasonable precautions, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Information Will Be Disclosed If Required By Law If required by law, we may provide any and all information we have about you to law enforcement or other government agencies, pursuant to a subpoena, warrant, or other order by a court of competent jurisdiction. In all cases, we will require written documentation of the request, proof of the identity of the law enforcement official making the request, and we will take the necessary steps to authenticate the validity of the request prior to releasing such information.
Third-party websites Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.